To report an illness, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the 'Year 7 to 11 absence request' form. The form is to request absence for any reason (e.g. medical appointments/music examinations etc...). When completed please submit the form which will be sent to Mrs Andrews in the 7 to 11 hub.
Sixth Form Absence
A student absence must be reported by a parent/carer to the sixth form office by 8.50AM latest, each and every morning of absence. Please email email@example.com
In the event that we have not heard from a parent/carer, we will make contact via text or phone call as soon as possible.
To request a planned absence (e.g. medical appointments/university visits/music examinations etc.) parents/carers should also email firstname.lastname@example.org stating their name, the date/times/reason for absence.
Important Information for Parents/Carers
- The Education (Pupil Registration) (England) Regulations 2006 as amended by Education (Pupil Registration) (England) Regulations 2013 no longer permit Head Teachers to authorise leave for holidays
- Head Teachers may grant leave of absence in exceptional circumstances
- If the exceptional circumstances are agreed, the Head Teacher will determine the length of the absence authorised
- Requests for Leave of Absence should made before any arrangements confirmed or money committed
- If Leave of Absence is granted please contact school to discuss measures to minimise the impact of the absence on your child’s academic progress
- This form MUST be completed by the parent(s)/resident parent/carer(s) before requests will be considered
- Please complete a Leave of Absence form for each child
Please note: Parents do not have any entitlement to take their child on holiday during term time.