2022 Key Stage 4 Results:
- Another outstanding year of GCSE results
- Record Attainment 8 score of 76.2
- Progress 8 score of +0.44
- 9-8 52%, 9-7 73%, 4+ 99.8%
- Almost all students achieved 9-4 in all subjects (with only 3 of the 1507 awarded grades being at 3 or below)
- 73% of the cohort (112 students) scored an average grade of 7 or above.
- 52% of the cohort (80 students) scored an average grade of 8 or above.
- 100% Pass (4+) in English Language, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, German, Geography, History, Art, Music, Food & Nutrition, Computer Science, Business and Drama.
- 92% (79% last year) of Year 11 entered the English Baccalaureate and 88% achieved this at 5+.
- 100% of Students continued in education or training, or moved on to employment (This data, published in October 2019, is for pupils who completed secondary (year 11, or key stage 4) in 2017, which is the most recent data available.)
2022 A level results:
- A record 45% A*-A grades
- 76% of entries graded A*-B, and 91% graded A*-C.
- Level 3 Value-added progress measures shows that we continue to add statistically significant value to expected student performance.
For more information on our examination results please do click here.