At AGS we're proud to be different....this is a unique school where you can be as creative as you like, refine your skills, and enjoy an atmosphere that respects your professional autonomy. With delightful students, supportive parents and happy colleagues, teaching doesn't get much better than this.
Cleaning Assistant - Start Date: ASAP
We require a cleaner to join our cleaning team. This is a term time plus 5 days in late August role.
Applicants must be reliable, motivated and able to work as part of a team.
To download an information pack for the Cleaning Assistant role please click here.
- NJC Grade A, spinal point 01, £9 per hour, plus local government pension scheme.
- Salary is paid in equal monthly paynments throughout the year.
- 12.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri from 6am to 8:30am OR
- 27.5 hours a week, Mon to Fri Split shift from 6am to 8:30am plus 3:30pm to 6:30pm
- Both role term time weeks, plus 5 days deep clean late August, total 195 days.
Closing date for completed application forms is Friday, 7th February 2020 at 12:30pm.
Interviews week commencing 10th February 2020.
To download an application form, please click here.
Please email the completed application form to the school, for the attention of Jacqui Dyos at email@example.com
- Please note that only Alcester Grammar School Application Forms will be accepted.
- CVs & online applications will not be accepted or included in the shortlisting process.
Alcester Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check will be carried out prior to the commencement of any offer of employment.